Have you ever been killed?
As the cellar door opened and closed, opened and closed, opened and closed, each and every day, so the insulating covering on the mains electricity cable was surely but surely worn away.And so the inevitable happened, Little three year-old Jimmy Bates walked out of the back door, into the back yard, picked up the worn-out wiring cover - and started to shake for his very life. He was dead. No one could survive mains electricity pulsing through their entire body - right through his heart even. The only reason why I am still on this mortal coil today is because of what Losh (my father) did next. He saw me. He saw me shaking. He realised I was pulsating with 230V mains electricity flowing through my tiny little body. He couldn't reach me. And so, he grabbed those wires and did what no man could ever be expected to do.He grabbed those pulsating wires and did what no man could ever be expected to do: he snapped those metal wires apart- with his bare hands!